As part of Baker McKenzie’s BakerWomen Middle East* programme of events, we are pleased to invite our female in-house legal and business executives to the first in a series of roundtable discussions in Dubai focusing on the latest developments impacting investments and operations in the Middle East & North Africa (MENA).
This particular discussion will focus on how best to manage risk in potentially contentious contractual situations and what to do (and not to do) when considering terminating existing relationships in the MENA region.
During this session, we will:
- explore key risk areas, including good faith obligations;
- share experiences of what can happen when termination goes wrong;
- look at how best to achieve a ‘clean’ termination and how to document it;
- flag particular points of caution for certain key jurisdictions; and
- consider how best to avoid common pitfalls.
About this event
Date: Wednesday 15 January 2020
8:15 am – Registration / networking
8:45 am – Interactive discussion
10:00 am – Session ends
*Baker McKenzie’s BakerWomen Middle East initiative aims to help the advancement of female professionals in the workplace and foster a strong sense of community to share and exchange common experiences.